Who should attend?
Senior executives, lines of business and IT decision makers, business managers, and ASUG members from across all process, technology, and industry areas. In addition, influencers, project managers, and implementation and support teams involved in deploying business technology initiatives.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from SAP executives and thought-leaders about the latest essential business technology trends and innovations
- See technology in action and test drive applications in hands-on demo areas
- Attend some of the 600 ASUG member-driven education sessions across 23 content areas
- Learn best practices and approaches from others who have integrated the same SAP solutions that will help your business run like never before
- Get an in-depth look at future SAP applications that will support your growth strategies, create a competitive advantage and transform your business
- Learn how SAP solutions can deliver a rapid and significant return on investment
- Participate in ASUG's extensive Influence program, leveraging a collective voice to help shape the future of SAP solutions and services
- Collaborate and network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location
- Explore the latest SAP-supporting technologies and services from SAP partners and solution providers